• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Pimpwerx

Matthew Stafford 4th quarter comeback win incoming.

I don't know why this team has to do this to us, and have these close games, but in our defense I have never seen us fucked over by the refs like this.

Refs? They got nothing to do with this shitfest. Both teams have just played poorly. PEACE.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nah this has been 2 coordinators already.. Up to Stafford to make decent audibles..

Stafford hasn't really been bad today. Grimes made an insane play on the INT.

Doorman

Matthew Stafford 4th quarter comeback win incoming.

I don't know why this team has to do this to us, and have these close games, but in our defense I have never seen us fucked over by the refs like this.

Like hell. There may have been some odd calls but I haven't seen anything super-egregious, and nothing that's truly turned the game so drastically in the Lions favor. It doesn't change the fact that the Lions haven't been playing well, either. Don't fall back on outside excuses for lack of offensive execution.

iori9999

Banned
Like hell. There may have been some odd calls but I haven't seen anything super-egregious, and nothing that's truly turned the game so drastically in the Lions favor. It doesn't change the fact that the Lions haven't been playing well, either. Don't fall back on outside excuses for lack of offensive execution.

I can't stand super homers who blame the refs and don't hold their team or players accountable..

Top Bottom