• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

eznark

Banned
I thought Dion Jordan was supposed to be athletic. He looked slow as shit

That defender just breezed through the Lions line for the block

GIF that, looked like it might not have cleared the heads of the linemen anyway. That was a piss poor kick.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh look, Detroit is losing a game they should be winning.

Get ready for 6-5, Lions fans.

Pimpwerx

I thought Dion Jordan was supposed to be athletic. He looked slow as shit

That defender just breezed through the Lions line for the block

He's a DE, and got run down by what looks like a skills player. That's hardly shameful. Besides, we made him bulk up in the offseason. That's partly why he got suspended for PEDs. PEACE.

EDIT: Nvm. He got rundown by a lineman. That dude was fast. He outran all Dion's blockers too.

Been busy with yard work and missed much of the game but man the Lions look bad. Stafford looks bad, with most of his weapons back. He's not the guy.

iori9999

Banned
Ross you're a fucking dumbass.. How about downing the ball when you catch it in the back of the endzone you fucking scrub..

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Where is that poster who is always dousing himself in Stafford butter?

Lombardi has been the real problem here. His playcaling makes no sense.

Reggie up the middle hasn't worked ALL YEAR. Yet, he calls it 5 times every game.

cajunator

Banned
I notice the saints play soft on third down.. they make the play and run close to first down and go down before contact. They need to man up and push for the first. Then facing third and short they usually pass and if it misfires its a backbreaker.

Dunno man I got the sexy Sunset Overdrive Bundle for that price and watching RedZone through the Xbone right now, it's pretty sweet.
I know I shouldn't, but I'll consider it this holiday. I've actually seen some cheaper prices on cheap ass gamer.
But don't really see many exclusives besides the MCC

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford 4th quarter comeback win incoming.

I don't know why this team has to do this to us, and have these close games, but in our defense I have never seen us fucked over by the refs like this.

Konka

Banned
Been busy with yard work and missed much of the game but man the Lions look bad. Stafford looks bad, with most of his weapons back. He's not the guy.

You're forgetting that Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in the NFL and is the best young QB under 30.

Top Bottom