• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

tmdorsey

Jackson having a good game, yet we throwing the ball like we have a healthy and good O-Line. If we don't score a TD on these next series. Don't even let the coaching staff on the plane.

Narras

Came home to see the Jags losing in another blowout. Season's been over for awhile, but it's still pretty depressing. :(

Just think if Niners had someone that actually likes hitting QB's. Instead of a bunch of guys that like looking at them work. This game would be different.

BULLSHIT! how much fucking time did the saints get on that playclock? i see their guys jotting off with 9 seconds on the playclock. 15 seconds later they do the punt

Grexeno

Jets would have had to be the worst team of all time to lose to the Steelers. Steelers always lose these games, it's part of their identity.

Why am I a Bills fan

image.php

I like the Bills just not this year ;o

Oh I forgot to tell NFL gaf. I met At&t girl when Silicone Valley was being filmed on campus. She's really cute in person and she has a nice rack.

linkboy

Just think if Niners had someone that actually likes hitting QB's. Instead of a bunch of guys that like looking at them work. This game would be different.

They do, he's just on game 9 of a 9 game suspension. Hopefully when Smith gets back, they shift Aaron Lynch over to Brook's spot. Ahmed's been useless this whole season.

Top Bottom