• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

cajunator

Banned
pills.png

Mmm pills

Doorman

Honestly...I think Tannehill could have run that ball in for a TD, instead of passing. He had a decent bit of space in front of him at the edge there.

KaYotiX

Banned
Wow clay.... now Fatford is gonna luck out and win this and we will have to really hear Kas whine about how they overcame with refs against them.

Honestly...I think Tannehill could have run that ball in for a TD, instead of passing. He had a decent bit of space in front of him at the edge there.

Was a guy right on the goaline. It would have been a really tough run and a big hit to get it. That throw was good enough that Clay should have caught it. Blame the execution more than the decision

Season defining drive for the Lions. We don't win this game we lose our division thanks to our tough ass schedule. And I doubt we will win the wild card either lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions coaching staff got completely worked after the first quarter.

eznark

Banned
CJ gonna win the game and we'll all have to deal with that doped up layabout throat choking on Fatford for another week.

squicken

I don't think Tannehill could lead Clay b/c the defender near the goal line would have picked it off. Either throw it earlier or Clay has to make the play

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
CJ gonna win the game and we'll all have to deal with that doped up layabout throat choking on Fatford for another week.

That would consist of Lombardi calling good plays and he hasn't shown much consistency today at all.

Top Bottom