• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

JCizzle

I should have known the 49ers would find a way to lose this. 3rd and 3/ TIME FOR SHOTGUN THREE WIDE
Yepppp. Between that and running it up the gut, why me... It's like Roman thinks that putting lots of receivers on the field removes the need to scheme.

Horrible recognition from Hyde. Gore should have been on the field.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I love how on that Detroit drive Miami blitzes all 3 downs and Lombardi not ince calls a play designed to counter. Not one.

Doorman

Yeah, pretty sure I called 13-10 when I was trolling Dark. It's just a case of the defenses being light years ahead of the opposing offenses.

I think, at least on Detroit's end, the point is that the frustration comes from looking at what we have at our disposal on offense, the weapons, a number 1 overall pick QB, early round draft picks at starting RB, several receivers, tight ends (though one of our 1st round TE's didn't play today...the fact that we even have two at all is insulting to me), and if it were to come together like it's supposed to, no defense should be "light years" ahead of it. The product we have is not what we were advertised, they've been attempting to build it this way for years now, and it has not worked.

Top Bottom