• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
mb_feeley_mcmichael.jpg

Trey

This loss was a microcosm of everything that's plagued the Bills for the last two decades.

Questionable coaching decisions late.

Blowing huge plays.

Redzone failure.

Terrible QB accuracy when it counts.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Kas is going to post Stafford gifs like mad, saying he had it all along.. Here's Kas' grades for the game

Defense B
Receivers B
Special Teams F
Running Backs C
Offensive Line D(didn't give Stafford atleast 20 seconds per snap)
Stafford A+++++++++++++++(With cherry on top)

Defense deserves the game ball. We are not winning because of offense. It's anemic and offensive.

Doorman

And so...for like the fourth week in a row I still have no idea how to treat the Lions. We won a game that I expected them to win, but it took yet another frantic last-minute comeback after spending the majority of the game flat on our asses and making some puzzling execution errors. It's so hard to argue with the end result, but the way we're getting there just defies all logic to me.

I still don't believe Stafford will lead us to the success we want...but he keeps doing just enough to keep the heat off of him, without doing enough to ever change my mind about what he is. This season is exhausting.

At least the Bills and Steelers also lost. This game really hurts miamis playoff chances, but losing Thursday would put them out of any chance of getting it.

Tenumi

Banned
Well, can't say I seen that coming. I was right to feel not very optimistic. Once again, too close for comfort.

Good to win, but please, stop making it so close, Lions!

iori9999

Banned
I predict next week's game at the Cardinals to be close for the Lions but they may lose in the end.. I really think they will get destroyed in New England however..

Top Bottom