• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
2014-06-24-TheJadedFan.png

LJ11

Brutal loss.

Thursday Night was almost set to be a damn important game, but now it's just another limp dick battle between the Phins and Bills.

I wish we had a guy like Justin Gilbert in this game, would have made a real difference for us.

Pimpwerx

This team is talented enough to make the playoffs and make some noise. This GM has had a good first year of roster moves. This OC has the offensive calls to get the job done and develop our QB. This HC is determined to undermine and sabotage every effort at every turn. This was a mismanaged 4th quarter IMO. I don't think I'm just being emotional. PEACE.

Diablos

This fucking team.

Steelers have far too many games where everybody fucks up. Ben, Brown, Suisham, Pouncey, Tomlin, there's always one game a season where the Steelers commit 10 turnovers in a game and fuck themselves. Christ.
When you think about how they started the season, it could be much worse. They just had a bad day.

Top Bottom