• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

I think it will make a big enough difference to cost them some games against solid teams. AFC is too crowded as it is.

Just thinking about that Clay drop. Ugh.

Yeah that one hurt, Hate to admit it since I've been on the #Firephilbin bandwagon since last year but this team is pretty good and is a few mistakes (mostly from philbin) from being 6-3/7-2 we'll see how they come out on Thursday but this season has been enjoyable and I like what I've seen from Tannehill, he's shown clear improvement which was very difficult to see last year because of the horrible o-line. Even without albert this line is so much better.

BigAT

How the hell was there no pass interference call on that? The CB dove into Randle long before the ball got there and now it's just going to be a straight incompletion...

eznark

Banned
DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Top Bottom