• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

eznark

Banned
I seriously doubt that considering how people like darling teams. The hate for the Lions is most likely on this site.

Really helped the WS ratings!

And does anyone hate the Lions on here?? People seem to hate Kas because they take him seriously, but in general the Lions strike me as this years Chiefs. People think they are adorable and will chuckle at the inevitable playoff failure.

Holy crap. That Falcons game had me on the edge of my seat. I had some money riding on the Under at 45 points. I had chalked it up as a loss when the score was at 44 and Tampa had it inside the 20. Talk about luck! Thanks Atlanta!

squicken

Definitely. If a guy can't win football games with Clipboard Jesus and LSU Rapist who can he win games with. Time to move on.

But he brought in Whitehurst from SD. He's the one who decided Mettenberger was ready. He was hired in part for "fixing" Rivers but the same QB issues he had in AZ remain. He can't develop the position. He's just very good at working with borderline HoFers

zero_suit

There's a little hate on GameFAQS also but not as thick as on this site. Probably cause they don't have a Kas like poster over there. Kas is still cool in my book though cause he's the only other positive Lions fans other than myself. Shame on the rest of you already claiming defeat also

I'm just not confident they'll win a playoff game. The defense won't bail us out forever.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
GG Dolphins-GAF Kas is gonna Kas but I respect the Dolphins. I hope they make the playoffs.

if the AFC north shits the bed the east might get two teams in, I like their chances. The south is sending one team the problem is the West might have two teams if the Chiefs don't shit the bed later on this year.

Doorman

Right now Stafford is MVP

Golden Tate is.

Dolphins are playing as well as any team in the league coming into this game. You guys should be thrilled with the result.

I am excited for the win, yes, and if you were to take this singular game in a vacuum, I maybe would consider it as a positive step to win a close, hard-fought game, though mistakes were made on both sides of it. However, taking this game along with the context of the previous two, and throwing it in with how I've felt in each game through the season as a whole, my enthusiasm is somewhat quenched. I suppose that's my own fault in a way because with sports I'm almost always more focused on the long-view than just enjoying each game for what it is, and I don't see an NFC championship contender on the field right now.

Dolphins aren't making the playoffs without Albert.

That might be true, but you gotta admit that the o-line did still step up without Albert. I was impressed with them after that really messy first quarter. The bills D-line though is just as good, arguably even better. It might get really ugly for miami if they don't start putting tannehill on the move more often.

iori9999

Banned
Lions hate on gaf outside of the nfc north fans is strictly because of how loud and obnoxious kas is

Well I'm just saying.. I'm a diehard Tigers fan who used to get banned on various major sports websites because I would hardcore troll Indians, Twins and Royals fans... And I know people worse then Kas when it comes to Lions.. This place is quite tame but I can tell Kas definitely toes the line..

Trey

only good thing is that, outside of the redzone, the Bills offense looked amazing. RB throws into the flat! Getting woods the ball! RBs hitting holes!

Bills lose, dolphins lose, jets win

Good day

Bills gonna slap the taste out of the patriots' mouth in week 17.

jakncoke

Banned
Well I'm just saying.. I'm a diehard Tigers fan who used to get banned on various major sports websites because I would hardcore troll Indians, Twins and Royals fans... And I know people worse then Kas when it comes to Lions.. This place is quite tame but I can tell Kas definitely toes the line..

I find that hard to believe :me

Top Bottom