• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Draxal

The Giants run D was awful the entire game, it just took Seattle 3 quarters to figure that out and take advantage of it.

Cox down and in a lot of pain. Oof, feel bad for him. Giants currently have a single healthy RB on the roster with Hillis' concussion today and Jennings still being hurt.

Marshawn getting 6 yardsa clip wasn't enough.

RBH

Atlanta will win the NFC south

i9PIB933TszBP.gif

Godslay

Banned
GG Raiders fans.

I for one still respect what was once the Raiders and hope that it is restored. Namely being that I want legitimate evil to return to the league. Not the half-cocked version we get with Pats. Real true classic evil, earned by beating teams legitimately in a hateful way.

Carr's a good start, just get the piece around him. The defensive line looked good at times as well. See you guys again after Christmas.

:(

Rams Football.

I can deal with a shitty team, if it was just a shitty team.

I can't handle a shitty team that will never improve because we're going to blow high draft picks on shitty players who are handed over to shitty coaches who have no idea what they're doing.

GG Raiders fans.

I for one still respect what was once the Raiders and hope that it is restored. Namely being that I want legitimate evil to return to the league. Not the half-cocked version we get with Pats. Real true classic evil, earned by beating teams legitimately in a hateful way.

Carr's a good start, just get the piece around him. The defensive line looked good at times as well. See you guys again after Christmas.
Why art thou so mad

Top Bottom