• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

B2B_VO_CUAI-zdd.png

753657_o.gif

Defense has no pride.

Yeah it's decimated by injury but even healthy they never lived up to what it should have been on paper. I'm ready for Fewell to move on.

Funny thing... Giants had been looking good thru 3 quarters. It's like the minute that tip ball INT happened, Giants just lost it. Weird.

A staple of this defense the last few seasons. I'll never forget that Chiefs game last season. Forgot who from KC ran a punt return for a TD. Defense fucking deflated from there.

Respect

Funny thing... Giants had been looking good thru 3 quarters. It's like the minute that tip ball INT happened, Giants just lost it. Weird.

I was about to post that is this where the giants go on a run and win 7 of their last 8 to go into the playoffs as the hottest team in the league...then there was the pick.

BigAT

The Giants run D was awful the entire game, it just took Seattle 3 quarters to figure that out and take advantage of it.

Cox down and in a lot of pain. Oof, feel bad for him. Giants currently have a single healthy RB on the roster with Hillis' concussion today and Jennings still being hurt.

Top Bottom