• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

image.php

that's the spirit!

Godslay

Banned
Trestman's team has quit two seasons in a row. This season they quit early before they got too invested in the season.

Common thread is Cutler though. He's been doing this shit forever. Easy for a team to collapse when one side of the ball gives up, especially if that side if the ball traditionally contains the perceived leader of the team.

Alchemy

I remember when Packers-Bears had ugly ass defensive slugfests that came down to the last couple of plays. This is closer to a Packers-Vikings game.

JNA

Banned
Omfg Rodgers!

They are gonna pull him at half aren't they?

I hope not. For once I want McCarthy to let Rodgers cut loose and just break records tonight. FOR ONCE I want McCarthy to be like "we're destroying this fucking team" and just send a message to the league.

No more conservative Bullshit I say!

LJ11

Well it could be a bad marriage. Trestman requires timing and anticipation, Cutler is about seeing it and throwing it, which could explain why he throws flat footed so often.

Good point.

Rodgers is almost unfair on the run. I'd sit him the rest of the game.

Top Bottom