• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

ramuh

I think I'm done with talking about GB players... :(

I said washed up Matthews, next play sack.

Slow ass Jordy, next play touchdown.

JABEE

This game reminds me a lot of the Eagles game against the Bears last year. They were destroyed in the first quarter. The Packers took them again in the last game.

That Bears team was playing better than this one.

Farooq

Banned
Man his footwork is nonexistent, throwing off his heels.

You think working with Trestman would help him with his drops and syncing with the depth of the routes. Dude is not a timing quarterback.

If he can't change after Trestman, I don't think he will ever change.

Godslay

Banned
I remember that. Jake lost two games after being 7-2 and was benched for some reason for Cutler and they missed the playoffs.

A shame really. Jake kind of sucked at times, but Shanny was high on his own supply. To be expected with a pick that high I suppose.

Godslay

Banned
You think working with Trestman would help him with his drops and syncing with the depth of the routes. Dude is not a timing quarterback.

Given the history, it will be Trestman's fault and not Cutler's.

LJ11

He is what he is at this point. Should cut their losses ASAP.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
A shame really. Jake kind of sucked at times, but Shanny was high on his own supply. To be expected with a pick that high I suppose.

Yeah, he was wldily inconsistent.

He was pretty damn good in '05. Too bad he laid an egg in the AFC Championship Game.

Top Bottom