• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Sephzilla

McCarthy letting Rodgers throw like that before half I think safely confirms they're going for the record. This is shaping up to be the NFL version of Kobe dropping 80+

Mrbob

As someone who wants the Bears to clean house and start over I'm loving tonight. Get embarrassed on a national stage. Goodbye CFL trash!

I'm going against Rodgers and Lynch tonight...

I need a drink.

giphy.gif

Tamanon

Banned
McCarthy letting Rodgers throw like that before half I think safely confirms they're going for the record. This is shaping up to be the NFL version of Kobe dropping 80+

Nah. He was probably told he wasn't playing the second half so get all his shots in now.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Please McCarthy, let Rodgers get 8, he deserves it!

They keep him in the game too long and you risk a bad injury. The Bears, believe it or not, do have some prideful players that will go for a cheap shot.

I would pull him mid-third.

JNA

Banned
They keep him in the game too long and you risk a bad injury. The Bears, believe it or not, do have some prideful players that will go for a cheap shot.

I would pull him mid-third.

Than tell the offensive line to protect them like they have been in the first half.

This Bears team right now has no pride. There is no pride in losing 42-0 in the first half.

This is the final form of Goodell's NFL

Cats are going for 5+ TDs a game every week.

Defense has completely ceased to exist.

But this is what America wanted tho right?

Yeah, as much as I'd like to see Rodgers break records tonight, HoFlynn needs a new contract. Lions shored up their defense since Flynn carved them a new smile, so the Bears will have to do.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Predict the final score (if Rodgers plays the 2nd half)

Green Bay: 65

Bears: 14

Without Rodgers:

Green Bay: 52

Chicago: 17

Top Bottom