• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

rando14

pj7wMmF.jpg

EasyShortHornedviper.gif

iori9999

Banned
Jesus I wake up and see that half time score.. The Bears are an embarrassment.. I also that I can chalk up another loss for the Lions at the end of the season if the Packers keep playing like that at Lambeau..

Pimpwerx

The Heat game just ended, so I thought I'd check out the SNF game.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

I can only assume some TAINTs were involved. PEACE.

Vire

I hope Green Bay starters play the whole game, run up the score as much as possible. This is football against your rivals. Rub their face into a pile of shit.

JNA

Banned
I hope Green Bay starters play the whole game, run up the score as much as possible. This is football against your rivals. Rub their face into a pile of shit.

Exactly, and that Bears player for being a dick, just for that, fucking CRUSH EM!

Star qb coming off hamstring injury, in a rivalry game when you're up by a million and can only 'lose' by getting guys hurt...

And you leave him in. Get fucked, McCarthy!

Giants RB Michael Cox fractured the lower part of his left leg in Sunday's Week 10 loss at Seattle.

Cox took a low, hard hit from Seahawks CB Jeremy Lane in garbage time. Considering how bad it looked, he'll be lucky to emerge with just a leg fracture and no ligament damage in his knee. With Peyton Hillis concussed and Rashad Jennings (knee) in doubt, the Giants are going to have to find a running back on the street this week.

Top Bottom