• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

ptb1.jpg

NFL prime time margin of victory. Everyone getting their monies worth

Mrbob

I'd just like to remind everyone that Phil Emery had a chance to hire Bruce Arians before he decided on Marc Trestman.

He gots to go too. Tomorrow.

JNA

Banned
Well I'm heading out. Wish Rodgers would get the record but I guess it's just meaningless when we all know Rodgers could have easily done it.

Nice talking to ya folks. Cya next week! :D

Drakeon

I'd just like to remind everyone that Phil Emery had a chance to hire Bruce Arians before he decided on Marc Trestman.

He gots to go too. Tomorrow.
It's kinda funny that like every team (hiring new coaches that year) passed on Arians and he's turning out to be one of the best coaches in the league.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think a lot more people would cheer for the Lions if you weren't such an asshat

I gave fair warning about how this team was destined for great things all offseason and before that. There were actual debates during the offseason thread that the Lambs had a better defensive line than the Lions.

I'm not worried about other fans who root for or against the Lions. I'm worried about the Lions winning the Super Bowl.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Top Bottom