• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

eznark

Banned
These Rob Lowe commercials are terrible.

Richard Roeper @richardroeper
"I'm Rob Lowe. I coach the Packers." "I'm super creepy Rob Lowe. I coach the Bears." 😭

9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

Sephzilla

I wonder when the Bears are going to give up on Cutler. Yeah he doesn't have the best coaching around him but Cutler straight up isn't as good as people want to think he is.

Vire

I'm waiting for Collinsworth and Michaels to crack open a beer and start reminicing about the good ole days.

zychi

Banned
This is how you injure your starters. I guess keep Jay in to try and work things out, but take Marshall, Forte and Alshon out

If it's not something serious like a ACL, He could likely be back in time for the playoffs. Let Drew grind out the rest of the season, then Palmer can come back and take it from there.
Oh for sure, I'm just terrified that it is the ACL mostly because of that stupid douchey false (PLEASE) rumor. The fact that it's on his surgically repaired knee is what really has me nervous.
Yooo damn this post giving me feels Squall ;_;

Well... I guess if I HAD to root for a division rival to win the super bowl...

I guess I'd root for...

FUCKING NOBODY!! EVERYBODY'S TEAM SUCKS EXCEPT FOR MINE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

tumblr_n09qy0uwMJ1t1xc0so1_400.gif

JNC too bad your terrible team couldn't even beat the Rams or Cowboys at home!

Top Bottom