• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Yeah, I'm going to sleep soon. Bengals playing like garbage. If the Clowns take this, then best of luck to them and I hope they take the division, even though I still can't stand Browns fans at all (and this is coming from someone who's been in Chicago around Cubs and Bears fans for a good chunk of time.)

What a fucking hater. Cleveland deserves this. The Browns have been through to many highs and lows, but persevered. They represent us. They are AMERICA'S TRUE TEAM. We are all Cleveland. I'm Cleveland. You're Cleveland. DMczaf is Cleveland. Eznark is Cleveland. Kas is probably high right now. Bionic is Cleveland. Konka is Cleveland. FMT is Cleveland. SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD BROTHERS!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
My thoughts exactly. The O-line has gotten a nice push on most run plays. It's heartening to see how many Browns rushes end with a tackle from a Bengals defensive back. Let's just hope they don't have a stinker of a second half. The Browns have had trouble putting together a full game this season :(

Usually the first half is the bad half, though, so the Browns may have hope.

@ChrisWesseling
Dalton in nationally televised games, updated through halftime: 55.7% comp, 5.69 YPA, 8:12 TD-to-INT ratio. #Bengals are 2-8.

cdyhybrid

What a fucking hater. Cleveland deserves this. The Browns have been through to many highs and lows, but persevered. They represent us. They are AMERICA'S TRUE TEAM. We are all Cleveland. I'm Cleveland. You're Cleveland. DMczaf is Cleveland. Eznark is Cleveland. Kas is probably high right now. Bionic is Cleveland. Konka is Cleveland. FMT is Cleveland. SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD BROTHERS!

:jnc

Yeah, I'm going to sleep soon. Bengals playing like garbage. If the Clowns take this, then best of luck to them and I hope they take the division, even though I still can't stand Browns fans at all (and this is coming from someone who's been in Chicago around Cubs and Bears fans for a good chunk of time.)

lol wtf? What's your problem with Browns fans?

JABEE

http://youtu.be/2VRSAVDlpDI

Drakeon

:jnc

RBH

:lol :lol

Konka

Banned
You gotdamn right!

#FreeJohnny

456215970.0.0.jpg

I'm the inevitable AFC North first-round playoff loss

Seriously. I take the Browns to the Super Bowl every day.

Every. Day.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Newhouse is such a glob of shit. I'm so glad he isn't in GB anymore.

Top Bottom