• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

DMczaf

matthew-stafford-lions.jpg

Advanced Warfare is getting more fun the more I play. Less emphasis on killstreaks, perks, and other random BS, more emphasis on winning shootouts and flying around with the great new movement stuff. Still a lot of stupid crap that happens but it's pretty fun.

Vyer

I know Sunset Overdrive got good reviews, but I'm having a hard time getting into it. don't really find the open world it's in interesting yet.

DMczaf

Did someone here say that Tebow was a good TV personality?

He was fucking terrible when I saw him on PTI the other day. Every question, he would start the answer with "WOW! That's a really good question! You know what....I like both of them..."

He's a typical bad ex-player analyst.

Greg

He was fucking terrible when I saw him on PTI the other day. Every question, he would start the answer with "WOW! That's a really good question! You know what....I like both of them..."

don't be disrespecting

#thereturn

Even though I'm sick as a dog, I'm incredibly excited for this game. It feels like forever since I've been this excited about a game at this point in the season.

Which means we'll probably lose 42-17.
Exactly... You allow yourself to get excited about the Dolphins you have no excuse when they let you down. :(

I've been down this road too many times but I want to believe!

RBH

OZBZt.jpg

Tamanon

Banned

Tebow was pretty good announcing. He was good at breaking down plays and coverage.

Top Bottom