• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

The fetus was DOA, the mom had a miscarriage but they were brought in 911 because dad swore the parasite was breathing.

21 week old is about the earliest a kid can survive, but that's if you're at like Keck, Ronald Reagan, or Loma Linda Hospital. Research hospitals, not community hospitals.

This was just a case of parent's in denial.
As a parent this is the stuff of nightmares. Really feel for the family.

Milchjon

The fetus was DOA, the mom had a miscarriage but they were brought in 911 because dad swore the parasite was breathing.

21 week old is about the earliest a kid can survive, but that's if you're at like Keck, Ronald Reagan, or Loma Linda Hospital. Research hospitals, not community hospitals.

This was just a case of parent's in denial.

:-(

I still believe in you, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

MRSA

Banned
As a parent this is the stuff of nightmares. Really feel for the family.

Its sad but its more traumatic on the parents because they witnessed their fetus/parasite actually go through resucitation. Luckily the doc we had on was our best we had.

That didn't bother me honestly, the one that bothered me was the 86 year old man sobbing as he told us to stop CPR on his dying wife because he knew she didn't want to go through this.

rando14

Its sad but its more traumatic on the parents because they witnessed their fetus/parasite actually go through resucitation. Luckily the doc we had on was our best we had.

That didn't bother me honestly, the one that bothered me was the 86 year old man sobbing as he told us to stop CPR on his dying wife because he knew she didn't want to go through this.

Gotta sign those DNR's brehs!!

jakncoke

Banned

They probably got married around the time the Browns/Lions last won a championship

RBH

One of my attendings pushes for DNRs when she's dealing with her elderly patients. Lower benefits of CPR for them in general anyways.

Godslay

Banned

I'm not sure what the 86 year old guy was thinking at the moment, but there is a certain dignity to conceding peacefully to death, at least at that age. It's gonna get us all, hopefully we get the chance to terms with it and live what one might consider a full life.

Milchjon

In football related things, I found this site when looking for a NFL font to use for next week's thread.

Pretty nifty

create.php

Edit:

You guys are the worst. I love gata and this is still the first thing that came to mind. You spoiled me.

All those cats flipping their wigs on Gaming Side because a leak showed that Halo 5 will have sprint and ADS.

The same dudes who were blowing smoke up 343i's asses just a week ago are shitting on them today.

Milchjon

All those cats flipping their wigs on Gaming Side because a leak showed that Halo 5 will have sprint and ADS.

The same dudes who were blowing smoke up 343i's asses just a week ago are shitting on them today.

At first I thought you were talking about advertising and thought "yeesh, that's shitty".

Why would you hate sprinting?

Eleuin

^Aim Down Sights

Well this thread got depressing..

Also thought the london game was going to be early again, NFL pls

I don't really have any games on the one either. Except KI.

At least you've got a good game.

Didn't halo 4 have Sprint?

Ironsights seem stupid in a halo game

Halo started going downhill once they started adding sprinting and perks in Reach. At least MCC will provide us with proper multiplayer so if Halo 5 is a pile of shit we have that to fall back on.

I for one welcome ADS to HALO.

Mech. Please. Stop.

Godslay

Banned
I for one welcome ADS to HALO.

I just hope BG gets a ONE soon so we can enjoy some great games together.

I don't think it's truly ads. Looks like zoom for that particular weapon. Makes sense for a non-scoped weapon to see the sights in the zoom. If you are scoped in say a br, then they should be gone. Just guessing though I guess we'll see how it turns out.

Gaf never changes though that much is certain.

Purdy

We're going to get fucking slaughtered in the dome here.

Except the final drive of the first half where Greg Roman has no influence when we're down by 17

I get it, people like what they like and Halo's certainly been known for a certain type of gameplay so a bit of blowback from the hardcore legion was to be expected.

But people have gone all the way over the top in that thread. Verging on FFXIII confirmed for 360/"Square just shot themselves in the foot" levels.

Top Bottom