• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 2m2 minutes ago
If his name were actually Schula, he probably wouldn't. RT @peakofgoodlivin: how does Schula have a job?

fa85083a6d5ae3a2bc94f329c3e8853c9e2ad5814024add419beb20f52261eda.jpg

Now Devin Hester's gashing the D. Put the blowout alert on. If the Falcons get into double digits they win the game.

These games have really become more of a question of how long before I give up in the second half and go do something else that doesn't piss me off than whether the Giants are going to win or not.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I though the Saints were good at home?

I'm confused why are the saints so bad right now? Is Dree Brees hitting a wall?

Yea here. Also very nervous. Will feel so confident in the following weeks of we do well in Indy though.

It's a road game. I'm always worried about road games.
Colts have looked really good as of late.

That and I really don't think we can contain TY. Revis hasn't looked that great against speedsters and Browner sure isn't gonna be able to. DMC is gonna need to have a great game.

Wad up guys... Fingers crossed for tonight.

gata at sunday school
sanjuro is banned
lunchbox staying idle with an alt
dutch is an confused steelers fan
milch is a confused maine resident ready to trade his fandom for snow
bread is sling flat beer
there is another teach chinese children the good ways of america in china
if i missed you oh well

:jnc

Wonder if Latimer will come in at all? Would like to see what he has now that Orange Julius and Sanders are out.

And for the 1000th time, run the fucking ball. Not pure Foxball, but a little bit might not hurt.
Wait what.. Oh my god Sanders got nailed hope he is alright Thomas just rolled his ankle? I believe

Top Bottom