• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giphy.gif

This team is going to try like hell to get me into believing that they can break the 8-8 slump and possibly make the post season, but I'm a stubborn old curmudgeon and I refuse to believe it. Struggling to win against the Tits doesn't impress me, though I do love what Bell did.

jakncoke

Banned
it was his second post in this thread too smh

The best part of it is that there was like 30 posts previous to yours talking about games as well. New guys not understanding that the nfl-gaf talk flow really can change on a dime and 40% time its non nfl related

This team is going to try like hell to get me into believing that they can break the 8-8 slump and possibly make the post season, but I'm a stubborn old curmudgeon and I refuse to believe it. Struggling to win against the Tits doesn't impress me, though I do love what Bell did.

Steelers offense is only interested in one half of football, but the game was close because of the D. Do you remember the last Steelers defense that let the ball get behind them so consistently?

bionic77

Other than Ben Bell was the first Steelers to change and win a game since in his prime Harrison used to do it once a month.

We just need smarter coaches and a guy on defense to step up.

I think the break is coming at the right time. Having both our Cinci games at the end of the year has ended up being a bit of a blessing given how things are shaking out.

Who knows whats going to happen at this point, we have looked absolutely brilliant and totally incompetent this year.

Dragon

Banned
I think the break is coming at the right time. Having both our Cinci games at the end of the year has ended up being a bit of a blessing given how things are shaking out.

Who knows whats going to happen at this point, we have looked absolutely brilliant and totally incompetent this year.

Now we have a European that likes the Steelers. I've seen it all!

Thank fuck he dropped 20 lbs. So much more elusive to go with his patience

Thank God he's on my fantasy team. Because the rest is utter shit.

Top Bottom