• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

RBH be like

tumblr_m9lzpwPPsk1rfo60zo1_500.gif

Something is wrong with the Broncos. They look like they've regressed since last year, and it isn't just the competition they are facing this year. Even in games they've won they have looked awful. The offense has not clicked at all, and I'm not confident they're just going to turn it on at this point.

Godslay

Banned
Today is exact why you need to run the ball. It's what like 45 passes to 9 runs? That's fucking horseshit. I don't care if you are down early, you can't go 1 dimensional. Especially with a DL that had been getting pressure since the start

These games also smack of being ill-prepared. The Broncos just looked sloppy as fuck, and it's not good enough. Fox, Gase, and Del Rio need to get their shit together because it's not the players, it's definitely them. Just some mind boggling choices were made today and the last couple of weeks.

JCizzle

Good no fumble call. Bad blitz call. Gotta make Aldon earn his money Vic. Or in his case, enjoy that money he's paying you to play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Only the Browns can make the Texans look good.

Thanks Cleveland!

Something is wrong with the Broncos. They look like they've regressed since last year, and it isn't just the competition they are facing this year. Even in games they've won they have looked awful. The offense has not clicked at all, and I'm not confident they're just going to turn it on at this point.

Loss of Moreno has been huge. He was a huge part of offense. Broncos need to fix their run game or they are one dimensional team and Manning cant spread the defense because of his noodle arm

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
About to hop to a bar to watch this Lions game. Can't wait, pumped up for this game.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Go Eagles!

Restore the Roar 2014.

Top Bottom