• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

rjinaz

The Cardinals are my west team and the Browns are my east team. It's perfectly fine to have an east coast team and a west coast team. Brandy's brother spoke the truth. <--- Whoever digs up the audio deserves a cookie.

WE 9-1!!! MAD?? HOLLA AT 9 WINS AND ONE LOSS.

Bruce Arians is the best coach in the division this year due to our record. We need to win three more games to make the playoffs. After we have a guaranteed playoff spot then Arians should play backups for the remaining games on some Greg Popovich shit.

I'm worried about the Browns because nothing is guaranteed in this division. It's not the cakewalk that Luck has in Indy that's for damn sure. Our good season could turn to shit quickly inside of three weeks.

Nah, the only way the Cards have a chance to make it to the Superbowl is to have home field the entire way. They are unstoppable at home. They need to go all out, not hold back.

JNA

Banned
that's like 90% of us. she's fine.

tumblr_mz1dvplccx1qh0vcro2_1280.jpg

Indeed.

Top Bottom