• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

LJ11

Thought that was a weak call on Gilmore. But he's so physical it probably made up for some other hold that went uncalled.

Trey

I think I called this game to a beat so far. 2 redzone field goals? Check. Miami running a bunch of short passes and rollouts? Check.

Hilarious, really.

Syrinx

They were down by 40 against Toronto. The Sixers just went on a run. It's 57-20 now.

So, while they're massively tanking for a top pick, is there anybody in this coming draft really looking like a stud they could get? Do they have a plan in mind?

JABEE

So, while they're massively tanking for a top pick, is there anybody in this coming draft really looking like a stud they could get? Do they have a plan in mind?
I don't even know. Their plan seems to be to suck for 5 years and accumulate assets.

They just drafted Embiid and they have Noel/MCW. They also have Saric coming over in two years from Europe.

Tannehill has cost us 6 points single handedly.

He could've ran into FG range instead of Grossmaning up the joint. And then the sack out of FG range from before.

Top Bottom