• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Godslay

Banned
They're blaming the Broncos running troubles on Ball going out? Get the fuck out Ian Eagle.

How about they actually try to run the goddamn ball? That might help to solve the running troubles. We always get this half assed attempt at running the ball. I'll say it till I am blue in the face, they need to commit to it. It will make Manning more effective, and make the offense more resilient to Manning having a bad game.

It's fucking lazy by Fox and Gase to tell you the truth.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yo Mallet throws hard

Kid is already a millions times better than Fitzasstrick

rando14

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 3m3 minutes ago
To me, I don't feel that was intentional grounding because Russell Wilson was not under pressure. Rule states you must be under pressure.

Fuuuuck would have been a penalty on the Chiefs

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Watt is a monster but the constant ballwashing by anyone who comments on the Texans is becoming a bit much.
Yeah. Don't worry, it'll be over in 13 years.
Dont hate on fitz ): The guy is cool just not a great qb.
Yeah. Cool dude, just not a great QB. But you know who else was also a cool dude? Case Keenum.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
IT'S BRADY'S BACKUPS GOING AT IT.

Na both are stable QBs I want the Browns to win though

DO IT FOR LEBRON

Top Bottom