• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

"BIlly Cundiff, the hero."

:jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc

BigAT

Eqmql.gif

Eqmql.gif

Eqmql.gif

WedgeX

Banned
Two straight weeks with no sacks and no touchdowns.

Maybe we were just conned again as Lions fans into thinking this team isn't a dumpster fire. I don't know.

Conned every time, every year. The Bobby Lane curse expired, might as well invent a new one involving Barry Sanders.

That bandwagon fan family makes me SICK in that commercial.

"Moved to Pittsburgh; became a fan of a man who would be kicked out of the league forever had he done what he did years ago today" lol, just gonna forgive and forget, NFL?

I'm trying to force myself not to listen to KNR's postgame, but it's not going to work.

I just can't help but listen to idiot Browns fans inexplicably teabagging Brian Fucking Hoyer for two hours.

Top Bottom