• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Doorman

Lesson of the week - don't fucking oversleep for practice if you're on the patriots.
If anything, the lesson seems to be it doesn't matter if people oversleep for practice because you can just plug in people pulled out of nowhere and still win games like it was no big deal.

Two straight weeks with no sacks and no touchdowns.

Maybe we were just conned again as Lions fans into thinking this team isn't a dumpster fire. I don't know.

The team isn't a dumpster fire, don't go too far off the ledge here. It just also isn't as great as you'd think by looking at what was once a 7-2 record. It's a mediocre team, which will end with a middle-of-the-road record, which is more or less how they should have been selected going into the beginning of the year.

kas here's your avatar for the next week
PqPPdEJ.jpg

gladitaintme.gif

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Go figure, Moseley with more cheap selfish garbage that hurts his team.

After trying that cheap shot on the long snapper, Moseley should be cut. And I wouldn't blame the Patriots for going for an onside kick and really running up the score.

Mindlog

I just want to be able to embrace the idea that some time in the future I will be cheering for a winning football team. It has to happen right? Please give us a sign.

Colasante

That was an enjoyable victory. Hopefully LaFell and Connolly are okay. Both will be desperately needed next week against the Packers.

Now, go Dolphins!

WedgeX

Banned
Go figure, Moseley with more cheap selfish garbage that hurts his team.

After trying that cheap shot on the long snapper, Moseley should be cut. And I wouldn't blame the Patriots for going for an onside kick and really running up the score.

Agreed, though I don't know who the replace him with.

And I blame kas for invoking the false prophecy of Tebow. Idolatry got the Lions nowhere!

Top Bottom