• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

RBH

Ladies and gentlemen........Chargers fans:

B3J-8bjIQAAo0Qh.png:large

Chiggs

Gold Member
Prediction (from a Broncos fan): This team will not even make the playoffs, and if they do it will be at 10-6 and they will be destroyed in the first round.

The team has given up, and so has the QB. There's no fight and no heart.

Godslay

Banned
Prediction (from a Broncos fan): This team will not even make the playoffs, and if they do it will be at 10-6 and they will be destroyed in the first round.

The team has given up, and so has the QB. There's no fight and no heart.

I wouldn't go that far. They might get eliminated in the playoffs, but plenty of teams have mid to late season woes and turn it around. They're in a rough spot right now, but the core is there. They just need to find themselves again.

Duxxy3

I'd die because that means they would have had to beat New England at home twice

Out of every team I've seen this year, they are the only ones that I think match up well enough to do it. I don't see anybody else in the AFC beating the pats at home.

Godslay

Banned
I never want to see a screen like that with Welker blocking. That doesn't make sense.

Now that's how you run CJ, good fucking job buddy.

Top Bottom