• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

RBH

B3J_xevIIAA_OFD.jpg:large

"Pack your bags."

Yep and yep. The only way to replace Wagner is to shuffle the linebackers, and Seattle doesn't have the depth at OLB to do that without a huge dropoff. Wagner is arguably the most important defensive player because of that.

I don't think it's even a question at this point. He may not be the best player on our D, but he's definitely the most important. It's the same with Max Unger on our O-Line. He may not be as good as Okung on their best days, but he's the guy that makes the calls/adjustment on the line. And the one game he was really healthy (Giants) we saw how our OLine played (not a single fucking flag). Wagner the same way for our D. He calls the shifts, the motions, and points out shit that needed to be pointed out.

RELAYER

Banned
Blank was PISSED after the Detroit game, and honestly, I think this one was even worse.
Mike Smith is a nice guy and all, but today was the last straw. You just don't lose games like that. I like the guy and wish he could have gotten it done here, but I just can't keep reliving the same fucking nightmare every time I watch a Falcons game. Damn.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Stephen Ross money.. that was a catch....
Stephen Ross doesn't spend any big boy money on the Dolphins. He asked the city to finance remodeling the stadium, we LOLed and he gave $300 million to Meatchicken instead.
He gave away our home game to the Jets in London so he could have a chance of hosting a future Super Bowl.

Top Bottom