• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

squicken

b28fmwiiaaanzbn3iy2r.jpg

Griss

I remember when Cleo Lemon hit Greg Camarillo for a 70 yard TD in overtime to beat the Ravens when the Dolphins were 0-13 and there hadn't yet been an 0-16 team.

Felt like we'd won the Super Bowl, and is still my all time favourite Dolphins moment as I had crashed my car earlier that day and was very emotional, only for the team to finally, finally deliver.

Enjoy it Raiders. The secret is to not win anymore games and finish 1-15. Don't do what we did and blow the 1st overall pick with meaningless wins. (Wait, we actually got the 1st overall that year, lol. What was I thinking?)

My god, though, they really tried to give it away, huh?

EDIT:
The celebrating reminds me of the Dolphins win in the 1-15 season.

*shudder*

Guess I was beaten. Felt the exact same.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am mad that we lost, but this Carr guy seems like a nice fellow. I hope that he gets traded from the AFC west and goes on to have a very successful career

Trey

Raiders winning a game this season is as good of proof as any to prove the existence of God.

I'll let you have this one, Carr.

@AndrewSiciliano
Since 1975, the Chiefs have faced teams who were 0-10 or worse 4 times. The Chiefs have lost all 4. Congratulations to the Raiders.

Doorman

Yes! We continue to hold our sole place as the worst team in NFL history! At least we have notoriety for something
unlike the Browns.

Godslay

Banned
Lol what a garbage franchise, imagine they went 8-8, they'd probably have a parade.

It's been a year since they've won a game, and Twitter wasn't around the last time they were in playoffs. I think they deserve to celebrate this win. Not to mention that was a glimmer of hope for them with that 4th quarter game winning drive at the QB spot. I came away impressed by that, Carr looks mostly legit.

eznark

Banned
A shitty team beat a pretty good football team. Why shouldn't they celebrate?

Bunch of Goodell-following no fun league dbags in here tonight.

A shitty team beat a pretty good football team. Why shouldn't they celebrate?

Bunch of Goodell-following no fun league dbags in here tonight.

Seriously this. It may not have been pretty, but they got one and that is huge going forward. No reason they shouldn't be celebrating.

brentech

I'm happy for the Raiders as a team, but those guys celebrating 15 yard behind the line of scrimmage was just very lawl-worthy.
I have to think they thought it was 4th down, but christ....

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

I'm happy for the Raiders as a team, but those guys celebrating 15 yard behind the line of scrimmage was just very lawl-worthy.
I have to think they thought it was 4th down, but christ....

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

It was bad, but like I said, it was a rookie and a second year players letting their emotions get the better of them. Moore and especially Mack will be very good players, they will learn

MRSA

Banned
Man look at all these freedom hating douchebags up in here. Let the guys celebrate, they were lucky that they had an experienced vet in Tuck calling a TO.

Too many people here hate freedom and fun.

Top Bottom