• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

MechDX

Big Ben getting pummeled. Might have injured throwing hand. Just handed off with the wrong hand, 2 straight plays. Can't hold ball correctly. Twitter

RBH

torrey.0.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well done defense.

Also surprised the Bills aren't running at all against us.

edit: Rabbit is dead, punt returns make me puke.

RBH

handsup.0.gif

"Hands up, don't shoot" is a common message expressed by protestors following Officer Darren Wilson's shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. Several St. Louis Rams did the gesture associated with the message while taking the field for their home game against the Raiders.

Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey, Kenny Britt, Chris Givens, and Jared Cook participated in the display.

MechDX

#Texans up 14-0 in the first quarter. Fitzpatrick's numbers are perfect, but has had Hopkins bail him out a couple times.

There is a new #1 WR in Houston

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
That was the messiest screen pass play I've ever seen. Titans just swarmed though.
#Texans up 14-0 in the first quarter. Fitzpatrick's numbers are perfect, but has had Hopkins bail him out a couple times.
There is a new #1 WR in Houston
Story of the season for Andre. Poor dude is getting phased out. And it's not happening slowly.

Top Bottom