• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

face-it-people-cam-newton-is-already-better-than-tim-tebow-will-ever-be.jpg

:jnc

that is an intentional grounding. never got outside the pocket and the ball didn't get back to the line of scrimmage
Lacy was in the area, bro!

Now I'll grant you that it's implausible that Rodgers would miss his intended target by that much. If it were Kap, there'd be no argument that he was trying to complete the pass

I'll take the win, but jesus, the Cardinals are a depleted and withered squad.

Not the "We went out there and executed and hit them in the mouth" win we need.

LOL. 20 + years? Nah it's just this GROUP. The Sherm/ET3/Kam/Russell/Pete/J.S/Wags.

I mean I was the most pessimistic fan during the Glasslebeck/Shaun Alexander era.

Even with Pete in the mix, I am still very cautiously optimistic. Much like making plans for the sun being out, only to be reminded of the PNW's nature. God I miss WA.

Trey

So many open zones but all of the Packers receivers avoided them like the plague.

Solid initial coverage from the Pats dbs though.

Even with Pete in the mix, I am still very cautiously optimistic. Much like making plans for the sun being out, only to be reminded of the PNW's nature. God I miss WA.

It snowed the last two days... =(

How can you not be optimistic with PETE CAROLL. THE MAN DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING BUT HOW TO SMILE.

#PLURLIFE

Lacy was in the area, bro!

Now I'll grant you that it's implausible that Rodgers would miss his intended target by that much. If it were Kap, there'd be no argument that he was trying to complete the pass

kaps philosophy is the ball never hits the ground. he doesn't care who he completes the pass to!

Top Bottom