• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Kacar

You can only make aggressive 4th down decisions when your D is struggling if you have super bowl rings for balls.

Thats the rule.

Kobe24

Tom Brady and the Pats right now

5_1385449005_d945cd2e2b77a2dc662f4d6624b8019b.jpg

Trey

Everyone pushes off at the top of their out/comeback routes, so it's at the ref's discretion to call it or not.

Fun.

Doesn't look good for the Cardinals, but if we can get Fitzgerald, Ellington, and Mathieu back, we might show up next week. Palmer should be back next year, but it sucks that this season could be over if Stanton doesn't step up. I have no idea what to think about Michael Bush

Every game counts. Specially with the pats trying to get the #1 seed and the broncos on our heels.

Yall didn't learn anything when the Giants won those two times being the low seed did you?

>.<

All I want from my team is make the dance A) Healthy and B) Confident and chemistry in order.

Phil Simm's speaking style/accent is mad-Kentuckyish. Listen for how he says the 'i' sound in "night' 'bright' and so on. It's like "Naihut" and "Braihut." I work so hard to get rid of that, but I just can't relax if I'm not going full KY.

Top Bottom