• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Godslay

Banned
but if you admit he is trash then why do you take solace that he had a good game against backups in the pre-season? he is taking the spot of a potentially great player

Those are your words, not mine. He out classed those third stringers even back then. Broncos have carried 4 RBs for the last few years. He was buried on the bench.

Lenz44

Banned
Where have these Broncos been, and how can I see more of them? Now we just need to show that we can hold a team down for a change.

JNA

Banned
Wtf? After going for it on 4th down two times in the drive, they just settle for a field goal with only a few yards away from the end zone?

That's weird.

So you really meant it when you said you hoped I was kidding.
How'd that work out for you?

Have fun watching us host a home play-off game while your Cards chill at the house bitch!

JMhveKD.gif

No Palmer, No Fitz, No Ellington, No Mathieu. Grats on the win though. Jones ran all over Peterson, which is what happened vs the Broncos. Peterson can't 1 up everybody.

Top Bottom