• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

MechDX

Daniel ‏@TexansDC · 48m48 minutes ago
@PatDStat Stat for ya: Watt's 3rd season of 10+ sacks & 7+ PDs ties Jason Taylor for most in NFL history. Watt's are consecutive.

And he catches touchdowns:

KaTY6Kr.gif

Lenz44

Banned
Manning is looking pretty rough : / It seems like he hasn't been on his game lately and LOL. We may need to look for a new punter too, too much money and he has regressed as well.

Sorry I don't, I was too busy watching a victory to worry about style points.

Nothing you say ever makes sense you you always feel the need to SHOUT IT. Are you new?

You do know I'm not really shouting right? Like I don't actually sit her and talk to myself and say out what I type. It's cognitive...

You might need to see a doctor brah.

LJ11

When the Chiefs crowd the line and leave Mauga on an island they just ask for trouble. Guy is awful, why do you want him as bascially the last line of defense before your single high has to make a make or break tackle?

JNA

Banned
Manning is having an off night at a good time though. Cheifs offense and Special Teams seem to be bad enough where Manning can get away with it.

Yeah Peyton's performance since the 3rd drive has been pretty bad. Hopefully he can put together one more good drive before the end of the game.

Godslay

Banned
Manning is having an off night at a good time though. Cheifs offense and Special Teams seem to be bad enough where Manning can get away with it.

If you can average 4.7 ypc odds are you are going to win the game no matter who is under center. It's nice for Peyton be able to be off and still sustain drives to some degree.

h1nch

I think the wind conditions are screwing up the timing of the passing offense a bit.

I'm really happy with their gameplan tonight. Pounding the rock with CJ and JT has helped stave off the rough home crowd and deal with the crummy wind conditions.

I definitely agree they need at least 1 more good scoring drive to put this away. Defense has been playing great except for that one drive.

Top Bottom