• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Tom Penny

gallery-hot-double-zero-flour-pizza.jpg

Double Zero pizza, some of the best in Atlanta!

Why is the crust and basil all burnt?

bionic77

Is there a charity I can donate to that will give u2 aids?
It's not a charity but send Gronk front row seats and the whole band and half the stadium will have AIDS by the end of the night.

Speaking of Gronk if the Pats make it to the SB to play the Packers Rodgers better be a team player and send Munn to their hotel room the night before the game.

Its a show where the characters are stuck in an mmorpg unable to leave.
but there are two series of that kind and the one you should watch is Log Horizon.

Did the second season of Log Horizon start yet. I watched the first season of that as well. I never had a problem with SAO though but yeah LH was better.

Didn't realize SF now has a negative point differential. What a terrible offense. Are they better than the Lions?

the niners offense isn't better than anyone. probably the worst offense i've seen in SF since 2005. that's right: the 2-14 2004 49ers had a better offense than this trash being trotted out. the best part is harbs refuses to make any changes. fucking ridiculous

Top Bottom