• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

NFLGAF I'm on a quick lunch can someone give me a serious analysis cause this is what I'm seeing:

Matthew Stafford: 22/26 275 Yards 2 TDs 0 INTs

crying-man.gif

Kas, I can't say I don't feel similar. I wouldn't be so harsh on him if he was this consistent in his play.

And if he used his tight ends.

:jnc

Megatron is back to his old tricks. And Ebron is catching things. And Tate is doing things. And Bell and Ross are running places.
Lombardi is adjusting based on what the defense gives him/playing to our strengths. Quicker throws, shotgun looks, etc. And Stafford is hitting his check downs.

One of the biggest problems with Fatford has been his refusal to just take the easy check down here or there. That's how you increase your completion % and extend drives.

WedgeX

Banned
Lombardi is adjusting based on what the defense gives him/playing to our strengths. Quicker throws, shotgun looks, etc. And Stafford is hitting his check downs.

One of the biggest problems with Fatford has been his refusal to just take the easy check down here or there. That's how you increase your completion % and extend drives.

Offensive adjustments....a bit unreal to me.

brentech

Because the only real die hards post in this thread hundreds of times during every single game!

*shrug*
It has to do with him being on the nuts of Stafford while he plays like trash, then finding out he doesn't watch the games so he simply can't understand how often Stafford makes bad decisions or throws wit terrible for leading to picks or balls to nowhere.

Doesn't really have anything to do with posting here.
Just explains a lot when you don't watch the games and can't see what pretty much everyone recognizes as faults.

ShaneB

It has to do with him being on the nuts of Stafford while he plays like trash, then finding out he doesn't watch the games so he simply can't understand how often Stafford makes bad decisions or throws wit terrible for leading to picks or balls to nowhere.

Doesn't really have anything to do with posting here.
Just explains a lot when you don't watch the games and can't see what pretty much everyone recognizes as faults.

He replied saying he'll be watching the game later, so I don't see the big deal.

bionic77

How hard is it to pick a desk. You're worse than a woman shopping for shoes.
Its the curse of having money.

You waste a lot of time thinking about what to spend it on.

You are really lucky that you will never have this problem.

J/K. I can't shit on you on Thanksgiving. Enjoy whatever bugs or rodents reptiles like you eat on this blessed holiday.

Top Bottom