• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah we need at least another CB in there. Slay has been great all season but needs someone else.

We need to resign Suh and the rest of the defense will fall in place. Either way, that's for the offseason. About to watch the highlights.

8-4, a nice 10 day rest and the Bucs next.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Kiryu

What the fuck am I reading.
I may wasn't clear as I said it earlier but I recall that everyone was talking about how good McCoy was last season and I don't really see anything decent or great about his running game. He really fumbled that ball easily. Marshawn Lynch doesn't fumble often.

Edit: nice run by McCoy at last!

Konka

Banned
I may wasn't clear as I said it earlier but I recall that everyone was talking about how good McCoy was last season and I don't really see anything decent or great about his running game. He really fumbled that ball easily. Marshawn Lynch doesn't fumble often.

SHADY TOUCHDOWN

andthebeatgoeson

Edit: nice run by McCoy at last!
I think shady has 2 fumbles on the year

Not at all. Just making fun of your shit posting
Last post talking to you. I called you out for a dumb "lol romo" comment on a play that didn't involve romo. You made a backhanded reply because of it so I called you dopey. If you want to stay hung up on that for the rest of your day go ahead but I'm done talking to you.

Top Bottom