• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Red Comet

Nothing better than watching the Eagles dominate the Cowboys. I just wish we could have converted in the redzone more often. Awesome Thanksgiving.

Looking forward to the smackdown in Philly two weeks from now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cowboys going to lose 2 of the next 3 and muss playoffs

I'm not sure if that's the best thing for us. Between Dallas, Detroit, SF, and Seattle, which two do we want as Wild Cards?

I'm thinking Dallas and Detroit. Or maybe SF instead of Dallas.

Konka

Banned
I'm not sure if that's the best thing for us. Between Dallas, Detroit, SF, and Seattle, which two do we want as Wild Cards?

I'm thinking Dallas and Detroit. Or maybe SF instead of Dallas.

How could you possibly want SF? The team that shows up at Lambeau and beats you every time?

duxstar

As a niners fan here are a bunch of things that terrify me.

Borland gets exposed by Wilson/Lynch
This game is probably for the playoffs
Our offense is horrible

I hate playing the Seahawks cause their good, and see alot of the similarities between the 2 teams. I'm soo hoping that Roman has just been playing dumb and has some awesome plays lined up. The smart side of my brain says the offense has no shot

Go fun game. I want the Niners to win but after finding out my dad has to go through chemo again and the cancer spread to his lung I kind of want the Packers to win the Super Bowl.

The seahawks run game scares me with all of our injuries on defense. Going to a huge test for the rookie borland versus beast mode. 49ers offense needs to step it up

brentech

Go fun game. I want the Niners to win but after finding out my dad has to go through chemo again and the cancer spread to his lung I kind of want the Packers to win the Super Bowl.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering this, but is that you're a 9ers fan and your dad is a Packers fan? Is that right?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Restore-the-Roar-2.png

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
LETS GO

49ERS

Veron davis aint catching shit though

Top Bottom