• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

I do think Greg Roman is an idiot but I swear some of you think Greg Roman is making reads, recognizing blitzes and the pocket collapsing. Kaep hasn't even used his legs at all this year.

yeah he's only #2 in the league in rushing behind wussle and has a 90+ qb rating. just a god awful QB. barely better than RG3!

see5harp

yeah he's only #2 in the league in rushing behind wussle and has a 90+ qb rating. just a god awful QB. barely better than RG3!

People who actually watch the niners play week in and week out should know how deceiving the numbers are. Its like saying Alex smith was great the year he threw like no picks. Yea, he threw the ball like 20 times a game and the team scored a record number of field goals. They easily have one of the worst offenses in the game but sure lets talk about his QBR.

Purdy

Kaep has too many of those "what were you thinking?" Picks. Man..

At least they don't happen in really important games right? :(

ET3 really celebrates every tackle, even if its a first down like he's won the game, that boy is pumped

There seams to be no easy YAC in this 49ers offense. Every catch is contested or caught with shoulders facing the QB.

Unless Boldin has a guy bounce off of him or a blown coverage on the Gore 50 yard TD the 49ers have to trudge up the field to get to the redzone and then probably flame out.

JCizzle

I do think Greg Roman is an idiot but I swear some of you think Greg Roman is making reads, recognizing blitzes and the pocket collapsing. Kaep hasn't even used his legs at all this year.

EDIT: When's the last time you've seen Kaep actually hit a receiver in stride? Dude throws underneath bullets to dudes with guys draped all over them.

When's the last time you saw Roman design a play that doesn't involve Kap throwing a bullet to a blanketed guy? The Rams away game and the Crabs route? He doesn't design plays that get guys open.

see5harp

He has no touch which is why check downs and screens are basically never called or made. The only time I've seen him throw with touch is when he's throwing against his body or off his back foot.

see5harp

The throw to Lloyd had plenty of touch (the non INT), dude is just 10000 years old lol

Yea but Lloyd had to stop to catch it. He literally does not catch dudes running in stride. He did it like once with VD last year when VD wasn't completely worthless.

Top Bottom