• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Drakeon

Niners suck. Bring on 2015 and the new head coach. Let's go for another decade of mediocrity, who likes being relevant anyways?

Rainy

Banned
If we miss the playoffs that's probably the last nail in the coffin for Harbaugh. Wonder where he's heading next?
Michigan?

not that i mind here but if you need 1 yard just lineup in a regular set and get it. drives me crazy when the niners call shotgun/pistol shit on 3rd and short

Seattle might be the worst team in the league at doing that, though. I think they've lined up in a regular set and ran it a few times, most notably at the goal line, and they have gotten jack and shit every time, which is the norm. Their rushing yards are a product of deception more than anything.

see5harp

If you respect the Niners or Kaep you haven't been watching this season. The Niners literally have won every game with their defense. Kaep just threw a ball behind Crabtree. Gain of 1. Lol.

JCizzle

Niners suck. Bring on 2015 and the new head coach. Let's go for another decade of mediocrity, who likes being relevant anyways?
I know they'll hire a retread, but there's not even anyone I'd be excited for. Shaw runs this same sputtering offense. All the other college guys can't run a defense. Maybe I could buy into promoting a young OC, but can't think of any I'd want.

This is just bad though. Not even harbs can wave this one away.

Drakeon

I know they'll hire a retread, but there's not even anyone I'd be excited for. Shaw runs this same sputtering offense. All the other college guys can't run a defense. Maybe I could buy into promoting a young OC, but can't think of any I'd want.

This is just bad though. Not even harbs can wave this one away.
What about Gase from Denver?

AlexMogil

Wait what happened there? It was 10 - 0 Wilson called time out and it cut to commercial. It comes back and the Seahawks are kicking off? Did my signal cut out or shift?

Edit: never mind. My local station thought it would be neat to insert some commercials.

Top Bottom