• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Line_HTX

Boy, Gordon, you sure helped out that potential game winning FG.

FUCK YOU ANDREW LUCK! Even if the Colts win the division they'll never go deep into the playoffs.

Houston, PLEASE FOR ONCE WIN at Indy or this whole season is a complete failure.

Packers are going to light up the Falcons, right? N F C S O U T H

Crisco

Banned
Man, there are other great kickers, but no one makes a 55+ yard FG look like a chip shot more than Janikowski. Have the Raiders built a statue of him yet?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Someone needs to re-post the Browns cycle picture.

I already did!

EZoYoKi.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
The only dream I have left is that the two 1st round picks we have next year are right after one another. And we mismanage the clock again and the time runs out on our first pick.

Spinluck

GG Browns-GAF, that was a shit bowl for the ages.

Am I crazy for thinking JFF would've won that if he started? We have no pass rush and all they needed was like a play or two to win.

Anyway, this game was a sad reminder that Luck will be stuck carrying this team for a while. I don't know how he hasn't been injured yet with the beatings he puts himself through, unreal. That cromagnon bastard is so fun to watch in pressure situations, it's almost Favre-like how he doesn't care about turnovers (it caught up to Favre though). He seems unphased by them mentally though, same with all the hits.

We have so much shit to fix before actually becoming a good ball club, sigh. Also, fuck Josh Cribbs and Trent Truck.

zychi

Banned
As an outsider, does it really matter who Cle has at QB? Theyre not winning the division any time soon. At least when they suck they get a high draft pick

JCizzle

We rarely run WR screen and the Raiders sniffed that out like nothing. Something is tipping teams off and we've done nothing to change that all year.

LJ11

Man I hate how much CBS plugs its shit shows in between plays. Instead of showing a wide angle shot of the last play, they plug NCIS LA. Just awful. I want to know why Orton hitched on that PA and didn't pull the trigger, nah watch this show with LL Cool J instead.

Top Bottom