• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Seanspeed

Banned
Bryant.gif
That's about as perfect as it gets.

MechDX

I was looking forward to an OP of nothing but Justin James Watt MVP to annoy everyone here.

Pro Football Focus @PFF
· 18m 18 minutes ago
Over the past five weeks no 3-4 defensive end (including J.J. Watt) has graded better than Fletcher Cox (+23.8). Taken his game to new level

Watt is dead to me. use him as trade bait to get Tom.

bionic77

I hope they are the same page now. Ben and Wheaton and Bryant have been off a bunch of times this year. Bryant somehow figured it out faster than Wheaton. Would be nice to get thab every week.

If we don't run Bell into the ground and get a good d coordinator next year I think we would actually contend with some luck. I don't think LeBeaus defense works with the current rules. His defense was to stop the run and take away the middle by basically knocking receivers out. Then you would get in a 3rd and long and have to throw to the side or sacrifice your brain to get a 1st going over the middle. Now that you can't do that he has no answer and our defense is broken. We need a modern coach who understands that and has an answer for it.

Am terrified of Falcons. If they are healthy we will have to score 50 to win...

Am terrified of Falcons. If they are healthy we will have to score 50 to win...

It won't take much to beat our defensive front.
Bell is likely to completely shred us.
However, you are right in that if you can't put the screws on the Ryan-Jones connection, the Steelers will be in for a long game.

MechDX

Capt Ron
‏@CaptRonBRB @SBNation @StephStradley @Teddyjradio Lewis will regret involving the Lannisters in this. #Browns #GameOfThrones

B4bJc4sCYAAm-zv.jpg:large

So if we wanted to compare two teams that lost to the steelers would the one that lost by more points be better?

If you remove that 1:45 at the end of the second quarter we whooped em soundly. cries....

brentech

Is Green Bay D only good against the Bears?

Patriots dropped 34 on the Lions #1 D, 21 on Packers.
Eagles points were basically against backups by the time they scored against Packers.
Now, those are basically outliers, but the defense sometimes plays up to their opponent.

Basically, if they can hold any team to 21 or under, they have a pretty solid chance of winning.

bionic77

So if we wanted to compare two teams that lost to the steelers would the one that lost by more points be better?
It doesn't work that way.

But if you lose to us you are probably somewhat legit (as legit as you can be in this year of frauds).

Konka

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948622

Praise Tebow!

Tim Tebow was in an Orlando Walmart over the weekend surprising shoppers by paying off their layaway tabs on behalf of Good Morning America.

One of the people Tebow helped was Jasmine Nunes, who had to call her mom after getting her bill paid.

“Girl, it was Tim Tebow that came up here and paid my layaway.”

Another shopper, Damara Jarrett, told Tebow that she had lost her car and had put Christmas gifts on layaway for her two children.

“You don’t understand how hard I’ve been working,” Jarrett told Tebow after he revealed GMA was paying the bill. “And then I said I was going to take stuff off because I can’t afford everything, and then this. Just thank you. I just want to cry.”

There’s nothing Tim Tebow can’t do! Easy, Jets fans.

eznark

Banned
Only good when we're running unscouted looks.

Luckily, capers is good at that. Also, he was able to save an entire half's worth last night!

Yeah, it's kind of bizarre that everyone is ignoring the first half, when the defense held them to 17 plays.

Capers went into a shell defense after the first drive of the second half, assuming the offense would just keep control of the game and force the Falcons to play against the clock.

Pro Football Focus @PFF
· 18m 18 minutes ago
Over the past five weeks no 3-4 defensive end (including J.J. Watt) has graded better than Fletcher Cox (+23.8). Taken his game to new level

Watt is dead to me. use him as trade bait to get Tom.

Cox for MVP!

Top Bottom