• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

This is true, but based on the games I've been to there are always a ton of Patriots fans. A lot of boston transplants for some reason. It's way louder against teams like the Giants, Broncos, Steelers, etc.

It's because people in Boston realize it's too fucking cold there and want to move to somewhere warm. Ex. Bill Simmons.

Link

The Autumn Wind
This is true, but based on the games I've been to there are always a ton of Patriots fans. A lot of boston transplants for some reason. It's way louder against teams like the Giants, Broncos, Steelers, etc.
Let's not kid ourselves; a lot of Pats fans are from nowhere near Boston. They're the NFL equivalent of Yankees fans.

Let's not kid ourselves; a lot of Pats fans are from nowhere near Boston. They're the NFL equivalent of Yankees fans.

My cousin has uncle who came from Vietnam back in 2001. Of course it was during the Patriots glory years so he became a Pats fan.

Anyways.... now at family dinners we have 208382 Seahawks fans, and 1 lonely Pats fans. At least I respect he hasn't jumped shipped now that we are SB champions!

Nori Chan

LOOOOOOOOOOOL TEO Thinking the ball was his gf give her a big hug son

Hahaha I like the pats but some late pi calls here

image.php

scust

Top Bottom