• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm Blue da ba dee da ba di

HoGilbert with the fucking INT and TD return!
7fc.gif

Tannehill and Dallas Thomas both fucked up there. Guy on the right was wide open but ofc O-line doing their part to make sure he has no time anyway.

Spinluck

:lol, calling the Colts a number one offense.

When most of our big numbers come from stat padding against shit teams. Don't like the vibe Pagano gives this team at all, tired of the inconsistency. I feels like Luck and a few skill players get better every year, while the rest of the team is stagnant.

GQman2121

Banned
So how/why are the Rams more likely to move back to LA than say a team like Jacksonville? I know the Rams and the Chargers want a new stadium, but has support really fallen that far within the city?

So how/why are the Rams more likely to move back to LA than say a team like Jacksonville? I know the Rams and the Chargers want a new stadium, but has support really fallen that far within the city?

Fan support doesn't matter that much. All that does is new stadiums and money. LA can promise both in spades.

squicken

Rams issue is the stadium. They sellout their games, though they don't do well with suites and such.

Top Bottom