• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

effzee

Both Foles and Sanchez miss guys high. That should have been an easy throw and a first. He forced Ertz to make an incredibly difficult catch and leads to a pick.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Has BG unfollowed Mary Kay? If so, I just wanted to make sure he sees this.

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 15m15 minutes ago

Merrill Hoge on Johnny Manziel: 'Whoever drafted him in Cleveland, they need to be fired' http://dlvr.it/7qJBQx

Sorry CardinalsGAF for spoiling you guys next week.

Lindley is the chosen one, so no worries.

I'm not expecting touchdowns anymore than I would with Stanton. If he can get us into field goal range and our defense can hold out with the help of the crowd, we have a chance. Basically what we've done all season.

Also how about this Eagles/Dallas game.

Yeah fuck you Christie you fat fuck i look forward to seeing you crash and burn during your short presidential run. your presidential run will be as short as your dick is

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Bryant is on my Fantasy team.

ixwfqyYhhJ2R8.gif

Pepiope

This being where?

Both guys have been turnover prone.
Huh? Foles has always come out in the clutch when we needed a drive. Even in the losses...

IND, WSH, SF, ARI, STL...

NO last season in the playoffs....

That fact isn't really debatable. He is a great 4th quarter QB.

I don't get these PS4 commercials. Are they playing basketball and riding ATVs for real and pretending they are playing video games? They really don't make any sense.

Top Bottom