• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Was it a big swing in Vegas or something? I can't imagine it had any effect on the spread with how much the Saints were up by.

Apparently it won or lost a large chunk of FF Championship spots. It won me a spot.

It also allowed Chicago the ball back, and they got a garbage touchdown drive, meaning more points to those players.

Ptaaty

Brees saved me, I'm in the championship for first time ever.

As someone who drafted Peterson, Ray Rice, Bradshaw, and blew half my FAAB on Hillman...it took 41 transactions in an absurd RB carousel to prop up my team...yeah, feeling pretty good.

I will play for it all with some combo of L. Murray, Crowell, Herron at RB. Yeah, that bad.

DarkFlow

Banned
Brees saved me, I'm in the championship for first time ever.

As someone who drafted Peterson, Ray Rice, Bradshaw, and blew half my FAAB on Hillman...it took 41 transactions in an absurd RB carousel to prop up my team...yeah, feeling pretty good.

I will play for it all with some combo of L. Murray, Crowell, Herron at RB. Yeah, that bad.

Pick up J. Randle or Dunbar.

Vio-Lence

Banned
This Bears team is so pathetic that Ed and Doug are defeated. They got to fire everyone. How do you fire all the coordinators and retain Dr. Death?

Anthony Calvillo > Jay Cutler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZozDXcyg8MA

jQg47XB.png

Stud.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I am sure it involves Alex Smith throwing for 6 TDs on us and being outsmarted by Andy Reid. :(

That was true even in the 80s.

The effects go to another level for Empire and Jedi. I mean fuck they are still the best space fighting scenes in any movie. That is insane seeing as how they came out like 100 years ago.

And OG SW has some cool scenes but they were obviously on a limited budget compared to the sequels, which are mind-blowing.

no i was i speaking of the whole triology, the whole thing sucks.

Top Bottom