• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

RBH

10844001_1434630133453228_1850669377_n.jpg

For RBH

:)

This makes me happy in pants.

zychi

Banned
I really wanna bet on Cowboys at +3.5 but i don't have the money to do it right now :/

Same for the Charguhs at +4.5

How the fuck did this Rams team A) beat us, B) beat San Fran before the implosion, C) Beat the Broncos D), shut out the Raiders 52-0, and E) I don't even fucking know anymore.

Kiryu

Hey rams, you gotta stop running game because that's how they will give you some turnover but we can't stop running game.

Kiryu

My little brother, don't let me down (please score something) or next week that we will have to end Cardinals in a horrible fashion way. Yet they will have playoff berth after that win at rams game. Crazy that cardinals can get in playoff but they have no more QB

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ryan LindleyVerified account ‏@RyanLindley14

Stay tuned. Going to randomly offer 25 Bibles to my Followers thru Tuesday. Will you accept my gift of a new Bible?#HolidayBibleGiveaway

Robert Bowling ‏@RobertBowIing 38m38 minutes ago

@RyanLindley14 No time to give away bibles nigga, cover this 6 point spread for me

Top Bottom