• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

TheFatOne

Agree on hating these turnovers...but you're not crediting the Dolphins player for making a play.
That's one of the least ugly interceptions Tommy has thrown in a while.
Wtf are you talking about brady threw it right at him. That's a routine play that you or I could make right now.

Godslay

Banned
Buffalo and St. Louis would be damn good teams if they could get anyone decent under center. Might be stating the obvious though.

JNA

Banned
Damn Rodgers 1-7, can't watch what's up? He off or guys dropping?

Both.

I told you people. I fucking told you people that this game was gonna be relied on Lacy or Starks. "Oh don't worry RODGERS will do fine". No he won't, he will suck, because this defense can actually pressure QBs.

Ugh. :(

eznark

Banned
Both.

I told you people. I fucking told you people that this game was gonna be relied on Lacy or Starks. "Oh don't worry RODGERS will do fine". No he won't, he will suck, because this defense can actually pressure QBs.

Ugh. :(

Are you watching the football game? Have you ever watched a football game? Did anyone in this thread at any point say this would be an easy game?

Top Bottom